Neville Gawula Director & CEO
LLB and LLM (Wits) Admitted attorney of the High Court of South Africa)
Areas of expertise
- Commercial and corporate law;
- Media, Information and communication law (privacy and data protection);
- Insolvency Law and Liquidation;
- Banking and Finance;
- Constitutional and administrative law;
- Competition law;
- Property and Land related laws;
- Family law;
- Administration of deceased estates, wills and Trust
- local government and municipal Laws
- Drafting of legislation, subordinate legislation, commercial contracts/agreements,
- Due diligence and forensic investigations
- labour and employment Law
Mr Gawula has extensive experience in commercial, corporate and business legal advisory services and particular commercial and litigation.
He further has extensive experience in land reform in South Africa (i.e land tenure, land redistribution and restitution of land rights), property development as well as insolvency/liquidation experience.
He has done a lot of transactions relating to the acquisition and disposal of state-owned land.
He served in various professional and management capacities in both public and private sector.
Mr Neville Gawula has extensive experience in commercial, corporate and business legal advisory services and particular commercial and litigation.
If you’d like a consultation with Mr Gawula, please start by completing the form: